Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank you for your sweet words

A very sweet person gave a lovely response to someone who is searching for the best bridal make up and hairstyle for her wedding.

Here is the link:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110715235308AAbgfZg


What the Question and Answer is:

Best beauty Salon in Dubai,bridal makeup,hairstyle etc.?

I am getting married in December and I want to know the best and most reasonable beauty salon in Dubai.

My friends don't recommend freelance artists....


( We won't post the full question , you can visit the link)




Answer:
My best suggestion is Mushkbar Beauty Salon in Dubai.


I guarantee that Mushkbar is decent, reasonable, high quality. I have lived in Dubai for over 16 years now. My sister, sisters in laws, cousins, close friends and almost every girl in my family has gone to Mushkbar and continues to go to Mushkbar. She is the most amazing, warm hearted and beautiful make up artist inside and out.


Price wise, Mushkbar is so reasonable ! Even girls who have their weddings in restaurants instead of hotels can afford Mushkbar beauty salon and the quality of make up they receive is a very high standard. Even the hairstyle and mehndi.


Mushkbar made the henna designs popular in Dubai, and I won't talk about any other salon in it's comparison to not degrade them but as far as freelance artists are concerned. Don't go to freelance artists! They lie about knowing the work and know practically nothing!!!!


Also, since Mushkbar is so popular and the salon has its own name, many freelance artists are frauds and lie about being from Mushkbar.



(There was more stated in this answer but we are so happy with the sweet love we have received )


9 comments:

  1. Hi nice post bisma and zeenat. but we are also a beauty salon we provide every services like spray tan solution,nail style,body waxing etc. our salon in uk.
    hair salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searching the good salon in dubai..I got your salon is providing good service..Thanks for your service..

    Beauty bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really incredible, one of the most helpful I have ever read,indeed.Hair Stylist Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! great stuff, glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing, keep it up! Have a great hair day!


    salon smithtown, ny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog about Best Beauty Salon. I like your post... Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. for small face bob is the most flattering haircut. They also give appearance of thicker hair. Pixies also suit small faces, and makes you look younger. But you must go to a good stylist to get the right look.
    Best Beauty Salon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Article!!
    I just Love your Blog It very Informative and Helpful,keep Posting More Interesting Blogs.Want More to know about beauty Tips check Beauty Salon For Girls in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. This brings me to my next piece of advice that I will offer to you to practice being your own kind of beautiful which is to stop comparing yourself to others, period. Many times, no matter what our station is in life or how many compliments we receive from others, we somehow still feel like we fall short in comparison to someone else. cbd bath bomb swedish massage

    ReplyDelete